Provision of laptop available only to new and readmitted bachelor’s degree seeking students with at least 6 courses needed to complete their program enrolling in Fall 2017 quarter and subsequent quarters at any Strayer University campus or enrolled through Global Online. Students must complete three quarters within their first four quarters in order to keep the laptop. This offer does not apply to continuing students, Strayer University employees, or family members of such employees, and students receiving tuition assistance from Verizon or Verizon Wireless may only borrow and use the laptop subject to the terms of the Bachelor’s Laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless Loaner Agreement. Students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program through Strayer@Work or Degrees@Work are not eligible for the program. Limitations for other Corporate sponsored programs students may also apply. Please contact your home campus or Strayer Online for more information. Only one laptop will be provided per student. In the event the laptop is broken, lost, stolen, or otherwise incapacitated, Strayer will not provide a replacement. Laptop opportunity is subject to change at any time. Complete details are available in the Bachelor’s Laptop Agreement or the Bachelor’s Laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless Loaner Agreement, as applicable.
Get More Information
What degree are you interested in?
The Strayer Legacy Scholarship
A student or graduate of Strayer University thinks you have what it takes to get a game-changing degree. Ready to prove them right?
With our Strayer Legacy Scholarship, a qualifying family member is eligible to receive $1,000 toward his or her tuition* at Strayer. Take advantage of this opportunity for any of our bachelor’s or master’s programs including Business Administration, Information Systems and Technology, Accounting, Human Resource Management and a variety of others. Once you choose the concentration that’s right for you, we offer:
- The flexibility to learn online or in the classroom, so you can earn your degree on your schedule.
- A personal Success Coach to assist you in balancing your education with the rest of your busy life, so you can focus on your studies.
- Professors with real-life experience design hands-on curricula to provide you with the skills you can apply to your current career right away.
- A community of Strayer students and alumni to help with professional networking and to make a few friends along the way.
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR DEGREE POSSIBLE.
FALL CLASSES START OCTOBER 2.
Strayer Family Legacy Scholarship
To be awarded this scholarship the following requirements must all be met:
- The referred student must be a New or Readmit student registering for any eligible Strayer University program in Fall 2017 term and not currently employed by the University.
- If the referring student is an employee of Strayer University, the student referred may not be a dependent of the referring student/employee.
- Referred student and current Strayer student/alumni must each sign an affidavit to acknowledge that the new student is in fact a family member of the Strayer student/alumni.
- Eligible family members are limited to: Grandparents, Parents, Children, Siblings, spouses, and domestic partners (inclusive of step-children).
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship/tuition discount. However, undergraduate students will still be eligible for the Graduation Fund.
- This scholarship does not include NYCDA or any Strayer University programs offered through Degrees@work or Verizon Onsite.
- A legacy student is defined as a family member of an alumnus, current student, or a former student who has been enrolled in a class within the last four (4) terms.
- Scholarship applies to course tuition only. All other books and fees must be paid with a separate method of payment.
- No refund or cash value on unused scholarship dollars.
- For students whose tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the scholarship is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).
- The referred student must attend a class for Fall 2017 before scholarship is applied.
- The referred student must meet all Strayer University admissions requirements by program.
- The referred student must be in good financial standing with the University ($0 past due balance at time of enrollment).
In all cases, the scholarship is offered at Strayer’s discretion and is subject to change.